September went by quickly, so I don't have a lot of pictures and my memory is not very good these days (what with being pregnant and all) but here are some highlights.
Ember discovered the piano and loves that it makes noise when she plays it.
She crosses her feet like this all the time and I love it! This is the only picture I have of it though.
She loves it when grandma and grandpa come over (both sets, I just don't have pics of the others)
She loves going to grandma and grandpa's because they have different toys that are so much fun!
She loves bouncing on trampolines (just like her mom). As I type this I am freaking out that she doesn't have pants on because it is freezing today, but then I remember it was summertime :)
She really liked spaghetti and COVERED herself in it. She is really starting to like table foods better than baby food.
First ultrasound of baby#2! I will have to show her how happy she was before the baby came :)
Starting to stand and walk with push toys! This one is her favorite because it sings as she pushes.
She has also developed a love for looking at books and this is one of her favorites. She won't sit long enough for us to read it to her but she loves pointing at the pages and turning them.
I don't have pictures of it but Thomas's side of the family had a girls weekend up in Logan where we went to Time Out for Women. It was really refreshing to be spiritually uplifted even if it was only for a few hours. It reminded me of a very short/simple version of EFY and I would definitely attend it again. Well that pretty much sums up September although I feel like I am forgetting a lot............. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment