Monday, November 18, 2013

July baby!

(Disclaimer, I wrote most of this post back in July and am just getting back to it)

Lately she does this scrunched face and I haven't figured out what it means but it makes me laugh every time.  I kind of got a shot of it here.

Her first 4th of July!  I thought I uploaded the one where she is actually smiling, but I think this one is actually funnier :)


Another trip up Cottonwood, but this time to do some work on the fenceline.  She did really well until we hit halfway, then we had to turn around.  Again, eating dirt while we took a rest in the shade :)

For my dad's b-day we surprised him by going to a Bee's baseball game.  She did really well for having to be held the whole time.  The game went on for forever and we finally just had to leave cuz she was tired.  1 minute after getting in the car, she was passed out! 
 
We spent a lot of time at ward baseball games for about 2 weeks.  While Thomas played, she would do whatever she could to get to the dirt.

We discovered that she LOVES corn on the cob.  Well, what is left after we ate the corn off of it so she wouldn't choke :)

For the 24th we went to Mueller Park Jr High and watched fireworks.  She wasn't sure what to think of them and was very snuggly while they were going off. 

Then we went to Provo to spend time with the Butler family and what kind of a get-together is it if there isn't dancing? ;)


We planted a garden this year and this was our first crop! 
 
One of my college roommates drove all the way from Ohio just to see me!  ha ha, j/k but I was so glad she had time to stop by while she was visiting.  I can't believe it has been long enough that we all have kids now!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment