Saturday, November 13, 2010

My birthday

On Thomas's side of the family there are 3 October birthdays, so we celebrate them all at one time. This is me and my niece Sage blowing out the candles on our cake. I have no idea what setting the camera was on, but it only captured certain colors, I thought it looked kinda cool tho.
Here we are being sung to. She is half hidden by the table at the moment :)
Ready? Blow!

I never got pictures from when we celebrated it with my side of the family, but I got to spend the day with them working in the garden and picking fruit. It was a very laid back, calm day, which is just what I wanted. (The school term had just ended so I was coming down off of a frenzied week) Thanks everybody! Oh and another highlight was that all of my college roommates and a high school friend called. One of the calls even came from Africa! One of my roommates currently lives there, so I was surprised and happy to hear from her. Thanks again everyone for making it such a special day!

1 comment: