This is only a few of the cousins (and spouses) playing spoons. It was very entertaining to watch :)

This is a hideous picture of me, but I loved Bella's face! (She is the baby) She was so much fun to hold and play with! Such a sweet girl!

This is a picture of my cousin Mallory and me. Everyone kept commenting on how alike we look. A long lost sister! LOL

We went to temple square to see the lights and while it wasn't the most amazing display I have seen them put on, it was still fun. Soooooooo cold though!

After Thanksgiving we went with Thomas's family to get Christmas trees. We ended up just north of Bear Lake (Thomas's brother lives there) hiking though 4 feet of snow (or more I am sure). Every step you took you sake up to your thighs! At one point I sank up to my waist and got twisted laying upside down on an embankment! It took forever to get out of that one! LOL, although the best part was our little neices. They are all 8 years old or younger and couldn't get anywhere because they were so bundled up! ha ha ha ha. Unfortunately, I left my camera in the car so I didn't get any pictures until we were packed up and ready to go home, but this is a picture of the forest we hiked through, it was gorgeous!.

No comments:
Post a Comment