I had to throw this picture in because I love her hair!

I love this pic with Sawyer grabbing the strap! He was holding on tight! Don't worry, Thomas had a good hold on him. :)

Thomas, SO EXCITED!

I don't think i ever would have dared touch a fish when I was their age, but they were so excited!

The pic is blurry where the fish are, but she was soooo proud that she got to hold them. She couldn't wait to kill them either. Serious. We asked her what we were going to do with the fish and she said "We're going to KILL them!" then threw her head back and laughed one of those cackling laughs that you see on animated films where the bad people are reveling in their actions. It was hilarious!

This is a close up of the fish, they were so pretty. We didn't go prepared to catch anything, so we just had to put them in the back of the truck until we went home :)

The next day, we babysat the kids while their parents went house hunting. This picture started out with me just holding the baby. Then the youngest girl wanted me to read her a book, so she climbed up in between my legs. The story immediately captured the attention of the oldest, so she climbed on too! It was awesome :)

Later, after having played about an hours worth of hide and seek with the girls, Thomas was pooped, so he took a nap with the baby.

After naptime, Thomas and the girls built this lego man. I was so impressed I had to include it :)

Thanks for letting us play with the kids! We had a blast and hope we get to do it again soon!

No comments:
Post a Comment