Sunday, September 18, 2011

Elena!!!!

Another highlight of August was when one of my roommates from college came to visit. She and her husband had been living in South Africa for the last year and a half so I was way excited to see her again!


We had just eaten at Cafe Rio, one of our favorite restaurants that we discovered when we were at college together. So yummy and thus the cup in Thomas's hand :)
The next day, we had a freshman girls reunion. Or at least a reunion with those of us still around. It was so fun to catch up! Side note: Being on the end, I didn't realize how close everyone else was standing to each other.... but i promise, had I known, I would have moved in closer, i really do like them!
Shout out to DT U2!

1 comment:

  1. This post makes me want to cry. I miss you guys so much.... sigh... I'm glad you had so much fun together!!

    ReplyDelete