So this is us, in a huge warehouse thing, waiting to get on the ship. We watched like 5 brides bringing on their wedding dresses and tuxedos, it was hilarious.
Do we look excited? Cuz we are!
This was the loading dock and holy cow did they have a lot of food down there! This was only a fraction of the scene, and I am sure they reloaded it several times........wow!
This was our room! It reminds me of a quote off of Aladdin, only slightly edited "HUGE boat, itty bitty living space" And I ain't lyin!
This was our "toilet of suction death" and shower. You couldn't flush the toilet with the lid open (thank heavens) but if you tried it would have taken you down with it! ha ha ha
This was called the Pomenade- it looks and felt like you were in an actual mall! This is where all the waaayyyyyyy over priced items were for sale :)
This..... was our dining hall. Ginormous! Out table was on the third floor up on the right side of the picture. It was always fun eating dinner in here cause I doubt I will ever eat in a fancy place like that again!
This is a close up picture of the back of the dining hall. It was called the Sound of Music Room..... I wonder why??? ;)
This is a pic of the Captains area... I forget the real name, but we called it the hammerhead. :).jpg)
Sorry the picture is sideways, but this is part of the pool deck. There were 4 little pools and about 8 hot tubs in all. We hadn't been allowed into our rooms yet, so we had to lug around our airplane carry-ons for about 3 hours......ugh.
It was way windy by the railing of the boat, but if you moved closer to the ship, no wind at all! Fancy that!
.jpg)
Finally we discovered the mini-golf course (which is where Thomas and Curtis spent at least 2 hours of every day possible after that!). I love the picture because of the sunset!
Thomas's Titanic moment......"I'm the king of the world!!!!!!!!" It literally was the very front of the ship and if you looked down you could see the water, so it really was cool!
.jpg)
Our first formal dinner was on the second night of the cruise (still at sea) and you can see the Promenade in the background all lit up..... it really was those colors. I am not sure what happened to our camera, but almost all of our inside pics are grainy....... stupid settings!
.jpg)
.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment