Sunday, October 31, 2010

Bike ride and Dancing and Singing

There is a bike trail in Utah called the Jordan River Parkway and our neighbors graciously provided bikes for us and took us on the trail. It is a little paved path that winds from Thanksgiving Point down to Utah Lake. We happened to pick the day that the Machine Gun Fire happened, so the background is all smokey. At the time we had no idea how severe it was, but if it had gone East instead of North, we would have been right in its path...... yikes!

This is a picture of the smoke cloud. What was weird was that the cloud never changed, meaning if I had taken another picture 10 minutes later at the same spot, you still would have seen the exact same amount of blue sky, like there was an invisible wall preventing it from spreading that direction.
This has become one of our favorite past-times- Just Dance! ha ha ha ha. It is a game you play on the Wii and Thomas is very good at it! Who knew? ha ha, I highly recommend it to everyone!

This is the screen you follow......it is a blast!
My brother Devin made the BYU men's chorus and this is us at his first concert. He did awesome and they sounded great!

1 comment:

  1. I wish I could see Thomas dancing to the wii!! Haha, sounds like a blast! Also, Cody looks eerily similar to my brother Trenton in that picture of all you guys...Tell Devin I said congrats!!

    ReplyDelete