Friday, July 2, 2010

Tractor fun and stuff

Thomas and I went up to Logan for a family get-together on my side of the family and they own a farm with fun stuff like this tractor. We decided to have some fun :)
For some reason, in pictures lately, Thomas has had some hilarious faces and this was one of them, he he he.
My mom had our camera and captured this candid shot of my face when a bee flew into it......Thomas is completely oblivious ha ha ha.

Thomas said if i put the one of his funny face on here, I had to post this one of me. I am not sure if it is because he thinks it is funny or if he just really likes it :)

"Oh no! Don't run me over!" he he he


This wasn't taken in Logan, but it is one of my favorites for a couple of reasons:
1. Her hair doesn't have any product in it and it stood up on end the whole day! I guess her parents were blowdrying her body after a bath to warm her up and her dad did this to her hair, and it wasn't just a mohawk... it was her entired head! ha ha ha ha ha!
2. Thomas got to hold her twice that night and both times she calmed right down and just relaxed in his arms. I think he is a natural........ :) someday..............:)

1 comment:

  1. I'm a little slow with catching up on blogs, but I love these pictures of you! It was so great to see you in Utah, I wish I could have seen more of you guys, but we were SO busy!! Enjoy the rest of your summer, and hopefully I'll see you when you guys come to Nauvoo!

    ReplyDelete