We went up to Bear Lake for President's Day and went snowmobiling/tubing. This is Thomas looking buff and ready to go :)

These are some of my neices and it totally captures their personalities ha ha ha ha! I think my favorit is the baby.

The rest are from this last weekend. Thomas's brother had a conference in St. George for the weekend and since I had friday off, we joined him, his wife and sister. We stayed with our good friends, Stacy and Dan, and explored Snow Canyon. It was awesome!
This is atop of the Three Pond's hike.
This is atop of the Three Pond's hike.

This was halfway down the Three Pond's hike. We kind of took our own way down the face of the mountain and found this cool little cove.

This was up Kolob Canyon on our way home. It really is as cold as we look but the view was awesome. Red rock, green shrubbery and white snow on top of it all.

All in all a very fun weekend!

Ah, St. George--I love that you guys look like it's the middle of summer! I can't wait for summer! NO MORE SNOW!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun weekend! Miss you guys, but CAN'T WAIT for stadium of fire!!!! Yay!!!!
ReplyDelete