
Its all gone!!!!!! ahhhhhhhh! ha ha ha ha. It is a little shorter than I was imagining, but I have adjusted and it is starting to grow on me :) Here is the most recent picture I had of how long my hair used to be. I think I cut off around 12 inches, so it was about an inch longer than it appears in this picture. Thomas came home and was completely thrown off guard, ha ha ha. He just kept looking at me every chance he got cause he couldn't believe how different I looked, but he liked it thankfully lol.
On a side note, these are some flowers Thomas bought me for Valentines Day. So sweet :)



You look great!! I LOVE the haircut! Joe saw the picture and he said that you look really skinny. I thought you would enjoy hearing that! ;)
ReplyDeleteSooo cute!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful! you look fabulous as usual!!!
ReplyDeleteYour hair looks awesome! I'm glad you like it because sometimes it's hard to make such a big change, but it looks so great! Good job. :-)
ReplyDelete