Thursday, March 11, 2010

Girls Night Out

It has been a long time since I have had a girls night out with my mom and her side of the family, but the other night an opportunity present itself. One of my cousins was performing in Dancesport at BYU and we went down to see her. We got to see some awesome highschool level teams compete and it was a very fun night.

To get this picture we used the timer on the camera but I couldn't get it to take! I would hit the button, run down to where they were standing only to find out it wasn't going. 6 tries later I realized I wasn't holding the button down long enough, ha ha ha ha, but we got it!

My cousin is one of the pink dresses, but don't ask me to pick her out, he he. We were really far away but they looked awesome! Way to go Melanie!

1 comment:

  1. hurray for girls night out. I love watching dancing. so fun.

    ReplyDelete