Well March has come and gone and I can hardly believe it! The big event was Thomas's b-day present....... a new snowmobile! Now before you start thinking we are made of money, you should know it was cheaper than most (previously owned) and he went in half on it with his dad, so it isn't his alone :) However, it is quite the upgrade from the snowmobiles his family currently owns. He probably wouldn't have even thought about a new snowmobile but his brother in law recently bought one and his brother workds for the state parks and gets to use newer ones too...... so he caught the bug :) Anyway, here is my favorite picture of him with his new toy. I love his macho pose he he he he he.

This was my side of the family celebration for him and my cousin Taya and Uncle Marty. The coloring is off because i was videoing and taking the picture, and the camera was perched on top of the video camera and caught my hand in the corner I think. I dunno, ha.

I decorated the apartment for him but we never got the chance to invite friends over to see it, lol. It was a crazy week. I am also bummed because we forgot to take our camera to the party from his side of the family, but it was a blast!

Then this last week i went to a baby shower for one of my freshman floormates Miriam. All of the girls in this picture are from my freshman floor (except one). I think it is amazing that we all still get together as often as we do. Here is a shout out to DT U2! ha ha ha ha
What the heck??? Slap miriam upside the head for me, I was supposed to be on Skype for her shower!! Haha, you guys all look great, can't wait to see you this summerrrr!!!!
ReplyDelete