It's official, at least a quarter of my life is over..... lol, cheery thought isn't it? All in all it was a good birthday. I got to relax and just enjoy the day, which was definitely needed. Due to the numerous football games that day, my celebration took place later that night. It wasn't a big thing, just family, but it was fun. We played "Word on the Street" which is really fun and I am horrible at! Thomas was really thoughtful as far as presents go, my two favorites from him were a jacket that says "Stars Hollow, Connecticut" (For those who don't know, I am a huge Gilmore Girl fan) and a piano!!! Not a real one, it is digital, but it will be perfect for our apartment years and allow me to dink around, which I haven't been able to do since I started college. He wasn't the only one who got me presents and I loved everyone's gifts. Here are some pics from the night.
Here I am with my in-laws :)

Here comes the cake! (That I made myself ha ha)

Last shot before we ate it :)
A few days later, my old roomie Elena took me out to dinner and a movie "The Time Travelers Wife" and I am still trying to figure out how i felt about it....... but rest of the evening was great! I had a great birthday!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! As I like to say, you are now a quarter of a century old. YIKES! :D
ReplyDeleteI liked the time travelers wife, probably because I attempted to read the book prior to seeing the movie. Big mistake, the book was horrible, so the movie was great! I'll be seeing you this weekend!
ReplyDelete