Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Elena's big day

So a couple of weeks ago, my old roomie Elena got married and I got to be there with my other old roomie Angela (no pun intended on the "old" he he) It was such a great day and I loved every minute of it. Here are some of my favorite pics from the day :)


Ok, so technically this picture was taken a couple of days before. If anyone has a none fuzzy one could you send it my way please?


Angela and I at the temple. Good times :)



I love the sillhouette here....



Roomies together again(except one, we missed you Sarah!)
.... the photographer was in the way..... lol j/k!
Her camera is definitely the one that should get the good angle.



Ha ha ha ha, her hair was doing this on its own! I thought it was hilarious. Thanks for letting me take the pic Mike!

Not a good shot of the eyes, and the lighting messed up the picture, but I love her pose :)
The happy couple dancing, again the lighting messed up most of my shots, this was the best one lol
Smile!
The freshman girls :)

Lara getting her groove on!


The sisters, with a lady I don't know, dancin!


Strike a pose! I love these girls!


Anywho, the day was a blast, and I got to spend a lot of quality time with Angela, which was more than I could ask for.

2 comments:

  1. Yay!! Thanks for sending those pix my way! You guys look beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved being out there with you! It was the best vacation ever...I miss you!

    ReplyDelete