Once again, didn't think I would have a lot of pictures for June (especially since I was sick for 2 weeks of it) but I do! Like I said before, June was packed full of stuff for us.
These were actually taken when she was 6 months old by Thomas's dad but I forgot to add them to the last post. I played around with editing them so don't judge too much :)
You can't see it really well, but her hair is sticking out every which way, as it usually does when she first wakes up from her naps ha ha ha.
Her shirt says "I love daddy's hugs" and it is very true! She gets really excited whenever dad comes home from work.
Just a summer pic of our house, I have managed to keep most of the flowers alive!
This is the garden Thomas made and we planted. It looks little but for a first time gardener, it is perfect for us. P.S. our plants are huge now!
Just a smiley girl
She loves to outstretch her arms like this
We discovered a little waterfall up one of the canyons by our house and checked it out one night. It only takes about 5 minutes to walk up the trail and the temperature difference was amazing!
I finally got a pic of how she likes to sleep with her arms above her head. Side note: there aren't usually that many blankets in her bed, she usually only has her bright pink one (favorite) and the green one rolled up behind her.
Another trip to the zoo. She enjoyed being out and about but she wouldn't stay in her stroller. Luckily I learned my lesson last time and I was prepared with my moby wrap.
One day, Thomas and I were fixing some sprinklers in our yard and I happened to look over at Ember and she was drooling mud, ha ha ha! this little girl LOVES dirt and eating it too. She even opened her mouth for the picture to show me what she had :)
Later that night we went hiking up Cottonwood with Thomas's parents to see wildlife and she did pretty good! We traipsed (sp?) all over the mountain and she was quite almost the entire time.
Her first fourwheeler ride! She really liked it but she was exhausted in this pic
Another fun post nap hairdo
Uncle Cody is home!!!!! This is everyone before he got off the plane
I guess Thomas was taking the picture but he should have been in it :)
Meeting her uncle for the first time, taking him in and keeping her distance..........
Not so sure about this mom! ha ha ha ha. She really likes him now but it took a little while.The day after Cody got home, we all went down to St. George for a cousin's farewell and this is her first time in a pool (I know I know, I should take her more often but she is still taking about 3 naps a day and it is just too much work for how long we would get to spend in the water)
She was very relaxed the whole time but never really got into it, she just kind of sat there :)
When she wants something she opens her mouth up really wide (like below) and bangs on her chest like a gorilla (saying, give it to me!) It is pretty hilarious.
These videos are out of order but on the same day she ate mud, she also learned to dance!
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment