This is her first trip to the zoo. She LOVED being outside although she couldn't see much because it was so bright.
She also got to ride the carosel (sp?) for the first time, and when seated by her dad, she looks like a tiny thing. She grabbed onto that pole as soon as he sat down with her, it was so cute!
Sittin on the counter watchin mom make dinner.
A smile that makes her dad and I smile everytime we see it.
Hangin out with dad, they match!
Another super cute smile we love from her :)
Haha, so I put her in here the other day and walked into the kitchen to do the dishes and everytime I looked at her, she was peeking around the toy to make sure I hadn't left her. She screams the second I leave the room she is in until the moment I come back, it is pretty hilarious.
This is her posing for the camera :)
I found my toes! There was a cuter picture but she only reaches for her toes when her diaper is off, and she wasn't very modest :)
Her first spout! ah aha ha ha ha, she really is bald from the middle of her head to her forehead!
Talkin to dad
(To those on the family email, you will have to go to my blog to watch it, sorry)
(To those on the family email, you will have to go to my blog to watch it, sorry)
Just another favorite smile
Can you tell I enjoy dressing her? Cuz I do, but don't worry, she HATES getting dressed! he he he
No, its not an optical illusion, this was Thomas's B-day cake and I didn't have any candles so I made the numbers out of sprinkles, can you tell how old he is?
Our little Easter Bunny! (Thanks Aunt Janet, Aunt Patty and Mckell!)
Tired from being on her tummy for a while
One of my new favorite pics, for some reason she got really excited as I took this
Getting ready to go up Cottonwood for the first time. Unfortunately she pooped up her back shortely after this pic and didn't get to wear it up there (surprise, surprise)
Her first time up Cottonwood and for the most part she loved it.
My little jimmy-rigged hut so that she could play on the ground instead of being held the whole time.
She went on her first official egg hunt and we found a new favorite toy of hers :)
Easter morning her and dad went on an egg hunt and this is what they found.
Tried to get a pic of her in her dress, but she kept tipping over so I had to use the boppy to hold her up. P.S. note her crazy hair and that she has her shoe. Anytime I put shoes on her she tries to eat them so it took a lot of noise to get her to look up so I could take the picture, ha ha ha
We are totally in love with this little girl and can't wait to see what the next month brings!

No comments:
Post a Comment