Friday, December 30, 2011

My Birthday and the rest of October

For my birthday, my family took me on a Halloween Float that happens every year in Provo.  We had a while to wait, so we started taking random pics of ourselves.  We couldn't see what we were taking pictures of because it was so dark, but these were some of the ones that turned out.

Like father, like son

 My parents didn't realize that I was taking the picture :)


We put the camera on a mailbox so we could all be in it, and right as we were waiting for the blinking light to stop, a van started backing into the driveway.  Luckily we got our pic before they drove in front of it. :)

 This was my birthday cake and I am blowing out the candle :)
 Later that weekend, Thomas's side of the family all drove down to American Fork and we celebrated and at real cake then.  Thanks for making that long trip down everyone!

We decided we wanted to carve pumpkins for Halloween but really I just wanted all the pumpkin seeds, even if I had to dig through all the goo to get them. 
Fish guts gross me out, but pumpkin guts?  No problem!

 Mine is the "o" face on the left, Thomas's is the one up high, and our friend's pumpkin is the skeleton one.

The rest of October we really fun (my toe finally healed!).  I even got to visit the Church's Jerusalem set they built out in Santaquin(???) and it was awesome!  We took some pics but they asked us not to post them on anything, so I can't put them up on here, but now that the videos are starting to come out, it is fun to think "Oh, I stood there!" or "I totally know where that is!"  Ha ha ha ha.


No comments:

Post a Comment