This is a pretty candid shot of everyone :)
His ice cream cake was pretty cool and it even had Harry Potter on it!
A few days later my college roommate, Sarah, came out with her husband, Wes, and little boy for a visit. I was so thrilled and definitely didn't realize how much I missed her until she was here. I could have spent so many more hours talking with her but I am grateful for the time I had. Her little boy, West, is the cutest and was very fun to play with.
I pulled out my camera to take pictures of him and all he wanted to do was look at the pictures already on it. :)
Then he found an old phone of ours and loved to watch Thomas pretend to talk on it. He loved sitting on Thomas's lap, it was so cute.

Here they are playing a little game. We'd put a ball up the back of West's shirt and he would run around and giggle until it bounced out while Thomas chased him. A little blurry but I love it!

Me and Sarah.......I miss you! Thanks for taking the time to come and see us!

A few weeks later, we went up Cottonwood to prune back trees that were growing along the road that scratch the cars up. After a very long day, we got up to the field only to find Thomas's grandparents raking the lawn because mice had killed a bunch of the grass and it was preventing new grass from growing. The problem was that it was matted down, so it wasn't like raking leaves, you had to rake the same spot about 10 times before the dead grass would move. It took us hours and we only got through about 3/4 of the field.

Here they are playing a little game. We'd put a ball up the back of West's shirt and he would run around and giggle until it bounced out while Thomas chased him. A little blurry but I love it!

Me and Sarah.......I miss you! Thanks for taking the time to come and see us!

A few weeks later, we went up Cottonwood to prune back trees that were growing along the road that scratch the cars up. After a very long day, we got up to the field only to find Thomas's grandparents raking the lawn because mice had killed a bunch of the grass and it was preventing new grass from growing. The problem was that it was matted down, so it wasn't like raking leaves, you had to rake the same spot about 10 times before the dead grass would move. It took us hours and we only got through about 3/4 of the field.
Sarah would go around on the lawn mower and pick up our piles of dead grass. What a team!

Our favorite pic is this one. Grandma got tired but didn't want to stop working, so she sat down on the grass and kept raking as best she could. What a trooper!

Proof that Thomas and I actually helped out :) I think he got the easier job! Although only for a short while, the rest of the time he was raking.
We raked until our arms couldn't really move the rakes anymore. The muscles in my armpits hurt so bad the next day! Plus I hadn't worn any sunscreen that day, so I was fried! (pure stupidity on my part) It felt great to get out and work though!
And last but not least for this post, was Cody's mission farewell/b-day party. It was a blast to get together with everyone! Thanks for coming. However, apparently the only one worthy of my camera was little Ellie who was an absolute doll!

Our favorite pic is this one. Grandma got tired but didn't want to stop working, so she sat down on the grass and kept raking as best she could. What a trooper!

Proof that Thomas and I actually helped out :) I think he got the easier job! Although only for a short while, the rest of the time he was raking.
We raked until our arms couldn't really move the rakes anymore. The muscles in my armpits hurt so bad the next day! Plus I hadn't worn any sunscreen that day, so I was fried! (pure stupidity on my part) It felt great to get out and work though!And last but not least for this post, was Cody's mission farewell/b-day party. It was a blast to get together with everyone! Thanks for coming. However, apparently the only one worthy of my camera was little Ellie who was an absolute doll!
This is my Aunt Arianna and her daughter Kitlynn with Ellie.

Kristine got Ellie next and she passed out in her arms! It was cute!

She was full of smiles the whole day and this was the best picture I could get. I couldn't turn my flash on to help it focus cause an orange light would come on and distract her from smiling. That is why it is blurry. Thanks for sharing her with us Jeremy and Rachelle!
The cousins reunited! These lovely ladies are all about the same age and it has been a while since they were all in the same place at once. :)

Kristine got Ellie next and she passed out in her arms! It was cute!

She was full of smiles the whole day and this was the best picture I could get. I couldn't turn my flash on to help it focus cause an orange light would come on and distract her from smiling. That is why it is blurry. Thanks for sharing her with us Jeremy and Rachelle!

The cousins reunited! These lovely ladies are all about the same age and it has been a while since they were all in the same place at once. :)


No comments:
Post a Comment