Wednesday, June 8, 2011

April Happenings

Well school is officially out and I can now catch up on the last couple of months, starting with April.

Thomas's family celebrated his brother's birthday and Easter on one rainy, cold day in Logan. :) However, lucky for us the clouds parted (literally right over us) and we were able to enjoy a little sun and a rain-less afternoon. The men made paper kites that never really made it off the ground unless you were running full speed but it was still fun to watch!



We even brought some non-homemade kites incase the paper ones didn't work, but they didn't fly much better. There wasn't much wind so they wouldn't stay up.




Afterward, the kids had their own little easter egg hunt, followed by an adult egg hunt. I didn't really get any good pics but they were both a hit!


A couple of weeks later, we had our Hunt Girls Night out, which we have been trying to plan since November. We made our own bags, which took an entire afternoon and lots of pin pricks :)

This is the inside of my bag. The pattern didn't have pockets so I had to design my own.




These are the finished products and I think they all turned out way cute! I was the only one who missed the memo on what kind of green the bags needed to made of ha ha :)


Here we all are with our bags! It took us an entire day to make them but it was a blast spending all that time with the girls. Thanks to Trisha for hosting us (and Johnny for entertaining the little ones)!



This was on the car ride home (from Bear Lake) and I caught a pic of my neice, Samantha, making shy faces at me. She is a doll!



Well that sums up April........ May here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment