Friday, June 13, 2014

December

Ember spent 3 out of 4 weeks of this month being sick, so I don't have a ton of pictures of her happy, but at least the one week she was feeling well was Christmas :)
For my dad's work party, they opened up the Conference Center to families and let people wander around the different areas.  Here we are at the Organ.
 
The next three pictures that follow depict Ember's experience with meeting Santa pretty well, but if you want to see video of it, scroll to the bottom (pending it uploads)


 
Our little Christmas tree.  If I remember right, it only took me 30 mins to get the lights on the tree.  I wasn't too concerned about getting them on really well because I knew Ember would mess it up. And sure enough, by the end of the month the lights on the lower half were barely hanging on.
 
Playing blocks with Great Grandpa Butler

 We went to the Zoo with my in-laws to see the lights and they were pretty cool! Not sure I bundled her well enough.... he he he.
 
It was fun getting her in her snow clothes this winter, although she couldn't walk at all, ha ha ha.  In fact, once we got outside, every time she tried to move she would fold over in half (both feet and head on the ground with her bum in the air) and get stuck and start crying.  Sad yet hilarious.

Even though it is kind of plain, I am proud that we even got one decorated between trying to man-handle Ember and stopping her from eating all the candy herself :)



Our attempt at the Christmas story
 
Ember LOVES playing with her uncles
 
Christmas morning!
 
She got the most enjoyment out of playing in a huge box.

If this video works, we thought it was hilarious how much she enjoyed being pushed around on a chair by my dad.
 
This is Ember meeting Santa

No comments:

Post a Comment