Tuesday, January 22, 2013

December

Well December was a crazy month that went by too quickly and yet not fast enough. I have to give Thomas credit because he got Christmas lights up on our roof before the snow came. We had a christmas tree, but I didn't get a picture of it this year. We spent LOTS of time with family (mom's side, dad's side, Thomas's side, etc) and friends.
These are Ember's first professional pictures.  These were actually taken when she was 2 weeks old, but I didn't have them when I posted last.  Here are a few of my favorites :)





This was taken on Thanksgiving but it is one of the only pictures of her and me where I am actually "ready for the day" (a rare thing these days, ha)

 My coworkers came up from American Fork to visit me and it was SO GOOD to see them again!  I miss them a lot.

At six weeks, she started smiling in response to me and Thomas. 

A week later and she has the hang of smiling down a little better.  I think we were just trying to get a picture of her hair. It stands up on end anytime after one of her naps :)

He he he he, no she doesn't have a mohawk, her entire head looked like this.
 

Sleepy heads :)

Her first picture with Santa!!!  No we didn't take her to the mall, a neighbor of Thomas's parents stopped by on Christmas Eve to see all the kids so we took advantage of the opportunity.  Guaranteed that she will not be as calm next year :)

 Sorry, couldn't figure out how to rotate it, and yes I know the headband and bow do not match at all, I was just seeing if she would leave it on :)

Seeing as Ember got all of her presents a couple of months before Christmas, we don't have any other pictures of her "first Christmas".   We also went to St. George for a few days for my cousin's homecoming, but i didn't get any pictures of her there either.  Sorry. 
 
Our first family picture! (aside from the day she was born)
 
These two were born on the same day (he is my cousin's baby).  You can't really tell but her head is tiny compared to his.
 
She also has a cousin on Thomas's side that is two months older, but she is just as long as her.  I have a picture on my phone but I can't get it off at the moment.
 
Anyway, like I said, busy month, but very fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment