Ok, so this post really should be about our last couple of weeks, but I don't have that much time, but I just had to share this story. (I am already laughing)
A little background: Everyday during lunch, one of the administrators comes in and asks us a question of the day that he is asking students, just to see what our answers are.
Today: He comes in with this question: What state (in the US) is the furthest east, what state is the furthest west and what state is the furthest north. We all shout out answers like "Maine!, Alaska! Hawaii! Canada! Oh wait canada isn't a state!" Funny things like that, but the best happened later. So he goes out and asks the students at lunch this question and their answers are similar to ours except that when the inevitable "Canada!" answer gets shouted out, the response from another of the students is "You idiot! Canada is an island!!!!"
Don't we educate our students well? ha ha ha ha ha ha.
Welcome to My Life
9 years ago

Hahaha!! Classic! I think that's one of the best things about teaching-I always had endless amounts of funny stories to tell! Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDelete